Saturday, October 27, 2007

My new mistress

Recently I've been going to bed really late, like 4:00 in the morning late. And it's all because there's someone new in my life. I can't keep this a secret any longer. The more I ignore it, the guiltier I feel. And the longer I hide it, the more damage it will do in the future.

Her name is Maya. When I first started spending time with her, I was only interested in her NURBS. But recently I've discovered that I can not only use her NURBS, but her meshes as well. That's right, I'm officially a polygonist. You have to believe me when I say I'm not proud of this.

I know I have absolutely no right asking for forgiveness, but I think admitting this and being open about it will only make me stronger.

Here is a picture of my recent soirée with Maya:



I didn't realize until after I put this together in Photoshop that this is what the cover to Queen II would look like if the surviving members of the band reunited to reshoot the album's cover.

Jason

No comments: